Sunday, May 4, 2014

PINEAPPLE MINT INFUSED WATER



I have just recently discovered how delicious and simple infused water can be. I love water, however sometimes I like to drink something that has flavor. Infusing your water with some fruit and herbs is a great way to give your tastes buds what they want as well as still intaking the water our body needs. 




There is no need to over complicate this post. This recipe is as simple as it is delicious.


PINEAPPLE MINT INFUSED WATER

2 cups chopped pineapple (large chunks)
11 sprigs of mint
5 cups filtered water

Add all ingredients to a large mason jar or glass pitcher. Allow to infuse in the fridge for 24 hours. Pour & Enjoy!!

* The longer you keep the pineapple and mint in the water, the stronger the taste. I left mine in for 4 days. 




All my love,
Kristen



No comments:

Post a Comment